Staying aware of your breasts’ look and feel, getting regular exams from a breast cancer care provider, and testing for cancer at the first sign of a problem can increase your chance of successful breast cancer treatment. Call Marla W. Dudak, MD today at (888) 418-6759 to set up an appointment at our caring and comfortable Boca Raton breast cancer care office.
- Learn more about the excisional biopsy procedure at the Susan G. Komen for the Cure website.
- This webpage provides information on the percutaneous core biopsy procedure.
- To learn more about the different five-day treatments available for breast cancer irradiation, visit this page from LiveStrong.com.
- Learn about the advantages of five-day partial breast irradiation treatment on this webpage.
- This breast cancer risk assessment tool from the National Cancer Institute calculates your risk for the disease based on a number of personal factors.