Are you interested in learning more about breast cancer symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment? These helpful articles contain information about these topics and much more. Contact the practice of Marla W. Dudak, MD at (888) 418-6759 to learn more about the prevention and treatment of breast cancer.
- Breast cancer affects one in every eight women in the United States. Visit BreastCancer.org for more statistics related to breast cancer.
- Breast lumps can have many causes, one of which is breast cancer. Learn more about the causes of lumps in the breast from the Mayo Clinic’s website.
- Breast infection, or mastitis, can lead to many different symptoms similar to those associated with breast cancer. Check out PubMed Health for more information about this condition.
- Changes in the nipples, including pain, discharge, or skin changes, can be a sign of breast cancer. Learn more with the MedlinePlus online medical reference.
- Like any other cancer, breast cancer is much more treatable when detected early. Learn more about the importance of early detection on the American Cancer Society’s website.