Are you interested in learning more about breast cancer symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment? These helpful articles contain information about these topics and much more. Contact the practice of Marla W. Dudak, MD at (888) 418-6759 to learn more about the prevention and treatment of breast cancer.
- Are you aware of the many symptoms associated with breast cancer? Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention online to learn more.
- This article contains more helpful information about the staging and grading of breast cancers.
- This study from the National Cancer Institute found that partial breast irradiation was just as successful in preventing recurrence as whole-breast radiation.
- There are many surgical options available for breast cancer treatment. This fact sheet from the American Cancer Society lists the main options and when they may be indicated.
- You can also read more about the basics of breast health and breast cancer from the experts at WomensHealth.gov.