In our recent blog posts, we discussed mammography, L-Dex testing, and much more. If you would like to learn more about any of these topics, look through the helpful articles below and contact Dr. Marla W. Dudak at (888) 418-6759 to schedule a consultation.
- There are many factors that can affect your risk of developing breast cancer. Read more about them with this article from PubMed Health.
- Are you getting screened regularly for breast cancer? Find out more about the recommended screening schedules for cancer on the American Cancer Society’s website.
- Getting regular mammograms is essential for the early detection and treatment of cancer. Visit the MD Anderson website to find out more about what you can expect from your first mammogram.
- The lymph nodes are responsible for filtering lymph and producing vital immune cells. Read more about the lymph system and its components with this information courtesy of the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- Lymphedema occurs when the lymph nodes become obstructed or are removed. This article from the National Cancer Institute provides more information about lymphedema and its relationship to cancer.