In our recent blog posts, we discussed mammography, L-Dex testing, and much more. If you would like to learn more about any of these topics, look through the helpful articles below and contact Dr. Marla W. Dudak at (888) 418-6759 to schedule a consultation.
- Are you looking for ways to give and get involved in the fight against cancer? Look through this website for more helpful tips.
- Breast cancer is only second to non-melanoma skin cancer as the most common cause of cancer in women. Get more statistics about breast cancer from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Visit the American Cancer Society online to learn more about the role of breast tissue biopsies in breast cancer diagnosis.
- Studies have shown that focused meditation can help reduce the negative emotional effects of a cancer diagnosis—read more about meditation on BreastCancer.org.
- You can also find more ways to cope with the emotional effects of cancer from this helpful article.