About one in every eight women in the United States will develop breast cancer in her lifetime. Breast cancer can be a difficult thing to face, but with treatment and support, it does not have to be insurmountable. To learn more about breast cancer, check out these resources. If you would like to schedule an appointment for breast cancer screening or care, contact Dr. Marla W. Dudak, MD by calling (888) 418-6759.
- The Mayo Clinic offers tips for breast cancer coping and support.
- Pink Ribbon Girls is one of many organizations that offer breast cancer support to women and their families.
- Have you been diagnosed with breast cancer? CancerCare offers information about cancer counseling, financial assistance, and more.
- Learn about inflammatory breast cancer in this article from Ohio State University.
- Male partners of breast cancer survivors can find support through resources from Men Against Breast Cancer.